Benihana Dishwasher - Part-Time in South Golden Valley, Minnesota
# of Openings 1
Store # 1038
Doing Business As Benihana Minneapolis
Business Unit Benihana
Position Type Part-Time
This is an entry-level food service position that is responsible for washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Responsible for all utility and/or maintenance duties in the restaurant as assigned.
In accordance with Benihana’s service and cooking procedures:
· Loads, runs and unloads the dish machine.
· Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
· Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
· Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware.
· Keeps dish room clean and organized.
· Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
· Bags and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
· Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
· Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies in accordance with SDS..
· Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
· Fills in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or kitchen chef.
· Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
· Basic food preparation knowledge preferred.
· Previous experience in food preparation preferred but not required.
· Previous experience working in a restaurant, catering business or hotel kitchen highly desirable.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network! Text "Benihana" to 51893.